Sunday 15 April 2012

London Crazy

Apart from my obsession with London I'm insanely in love with the street culture as is everyone else. When i found out about this piece of art I had to find out the root. London Leather chic is what comes to mind when the word satchel is mentioned. Used by scholars in the most fashionable destination in the world as a school bag has become a huge fashion statement in London an d around the world.

My obsession with this leathery piece of gold has led me to an iconoic satchel manufacturing brand who I think are doing a phenomenal job. The Canbridge Satchel Company. They are legit. on thier site you can order a bag, personalize and make it your own, that is ultimately what fashion is about. Hope you enjoy and please visit the site and comment.
This pale neon green satchel, perfection.


Fashion Blogger's essential.


Green or red this bag is a gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment